To discuss the silver fox audits call us on: 01844 260350
The 10 Benefits of a Silver Fox Audit:
- It genuinely tests the efficiency of your security defences on a regular basis.
- You have ‘peace of mind’ that you have engaged an independent and reputable company to test your security operation at any time of the day, night or weekend.
- Officers in your security team remain alert and focused at all times.
- You are able to identify the potential weaknesses in the security operation and remedy them immediately.
- It forms part of your organisation’s wider audit remit for insurance and corporate governance purposes.
- It shows senior management that you are being proactive – rather than reactive – and that you have taken every measure to safeguard the company’s premises.
- When tendering for a new contract you can differentiate your company by including Silver Fox Audits as part of your service offering and it may also enhance your Approved Contractor Scheme score during your annual audit by your approved UKAS body.
- The Silver Fox Audit programme is a cost effective means of testing your front line security. Our Auditors provide the best value for money on-site independent audits in the industry.
- Successful participation in the Silver Fox Award Scheme gives your security team well deserved public recognition for their on-going diligence.
- Where a client has multiple sites, the results from a regular programme of Silver Fox Audits can easily be presented in the form of a league table, which will show at a glance which sites are producing good results and which are underperforming.
Clients showing the value of The Silver Fox Audit scheme
We need to be on our game all of the time in the world of today and any means that allow us to measure the performance of our manned security team is very important. The Silver Fox Audit has been a key part of that process.
One benefit of taking part in the Silver Fox programme is that it provides a fresh set of eyes to view the site, to meet some of the team, and feedback an independent assessment of their performance and wellbeing. Sometimes when you are so close to activities on a daily basis, you can’t always see the wood for the trees, so it is good to get another perspective.
The Silver Fox Audit programme continues to provide us with a cost effective tool for monitoring this aspect of our security provision and we will continue to use it here as part of our on-going management quality assurance
- The Thames Barrier
Contact us for further information or to arrange a programme of Silver Fox Audits.